Your AppointmentYour Neighborhood Providers
Welcome to Spirazza Family Practice. It is our pleasure to care for your health and wellness needs.
To schedule an appointment, please call: 561-734-7400
MEDICAL RECORDS RELEASE
For your convenience you can print and complete the all necessary forms before your appointment. Bring them with you to your appointment!
First time coming to our practice?
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time so that we can ensure your paperwork is complete.
You’ll want to bring:
- Completed New Patient Registration Forms.
- Your insurance card
- A list of medications you’re taking. Please bring your medicine bottles with you.
- Any copies of your medical records. Include test results, lab reports, list of specialists you see.
- Complete the attached request a transfer of medical record form and we can obtain your past medical chart.
Before you come:
Take a moment to write down questions and topics you want to discuss. For example:
- Health Concerns
- Symptoms, aches and pains. when they started, how long they last, any medications you may be taken for them, and how pain level on a scale from 1 to 10.
- Changes to your daily routine or your lifestyle. Change in diet – what foods are you eating or not eating? If you started a new exercise routine, how often and how long are you working out?
- Recent major life events. If you’ve switched jobs, experienced loss, divorced or gone through another significant change: Are you coping well?
It’s also helpful to bring a pen and paper
During the visit:
Asking questions is a good thing especially when it comes to your health. If you do not understand what your doctor or nurse practitioner are explaining or you need more information, please ask for clarification. Take notes.
We fill routine prescriptions during scheduled office visits. It is our intention to provide you with ample medication until you return for your next visit. Please contact your pharmacist if you have additional refills remaining on your prescriptions.
Should you run out of medications or do not have enough to last until your next regularly scheduled appointment, you may call the office at (561) 734-7400, or follow the prompts to request a refill on line. Please allow 48 hours for processing of refill requests. Controlled medications require an office visit to renew. Please call the office to schedule an appointment at (561) 734-7400.
Test results are best to be completed in person at the time of your next appointment as it gives you the opportunity to ask questions and better understand your health.
Some results do not require an immediate follow-up visit. In that case we will notify you of these results in a timely manner. In the event that you do not hear from us for any test we ordered we ask you to contact our office.
We do encourage that labs/testing be completed 7-10 days prior to your appointment so that there will be ample time to receive these results by your appointment.
Ultrasound, Echocardiograms, Holter Monitoring Services
For your convenience we have an imaging company that comes to our office on Thursday mornings offering ultrasound, echocardiograms and 24-hour holter monitoring.
Late and Missed Appointments
In the event that you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment. This avoids inconvenience to other patient’s scheduled appointments.
We do our best to accommodate your needs and most often are able to see you that same day.
We ask that you cancel your appointment at least 24 hour prior to your appointment time. We charge $25.00 for appointments that are not kept or not cancelled with a 24-hour notice.
Payment is required at the time of service.
If your insurance requires a co-payment, it will be due at the time of service. We gladly accept cash, checks, or credit cards. Up dated and current insurance cards are requested at each visit.
If you have an outstanding balance after your insurance claim is processed a statement will be sent to you, along with the reason for the remaining balance.
We accept Medicare and most commercial insurances.
- Humana (We do not participate with HMOX)
- BCBS (We do not participate with MyBlue or Blue Select)
- United Healthcare
- UHC Medicare Complete Choice Regional PPO Plan 2
- Neighborhood Health
Please contact our office to verify if we take your plan at 561-734-7400.
Seasonal Patients (Snowbirds) Welcome!
We provide personalized healthcare that is not available at an urgent care facility. You will receive continuity of care for your chronic medical conditions in an efficient and cost effective manner. We can coordinate local specialty care and treatments tailored to your needs. It’s good to have a local healthcare provider that knows your history in event of life’s little emergencies as well.